Wednesday 22 October 2014

Liz Taylor - on a budget

I am obsessed with jewellery, it's a well known fact between my nearest and dearest. You an be assured, during every shopping trip, I will make a bee-line for the accessories - they're my addiction, and my bank accounts kryptonite!

For me, the more unique the better, the price isn't important, I'm Liz Taylor on a budget. You can find the most stunning pieces in the places you'd least expect. 

My favourite low price jewellery finds are; Primark, Accessories, H&M, Topshop and Peacocks. Though the online jewellery stores are becoming more and more impressive.

Jewellery is the best accessories, it's a multi-tasker; along with making you feel like great, even the simplest piece of jewellery can add more glamour to your outfit, or it can make quite a formal outfit look more low key. Jewellery can recycle a daytime outfit and take it to night. 

It's my favourite part of getting dressed and I am always searching for new and upcoming jewellery makers that will make me succumb to the beauty and purchase even more and try my hardest to squash the into my jewellery drawer - yes drawer, I said drawer. No jewellery box will do for this accessorie addict, I need some serious space, or help...

This morning my jewellery was inspired by the gorgeous blue, pink and white hues that pained the sky I woke up to. The moment I saw the sky, I immediately digger into my drawer and picked out the jewellery I felt best portrayed the stunning sky this morning. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment