Tuesday 21 October 2014

Let's talk about Deichmann.

I'm usually very skeptical about low price shoes, you can guarantee a sacrifice of appeal, appearance and comfort... Or so I thought.

On a recent shopping trip, I found the most beautiful pair of shoes I've ever seen, well, ones that I could afford anyway.

I was in Deichmann, a low priced shoe store, which has a large variety of shoes in stock. I've never really found shoes in there that have suited my style and I hate to confess this, but I found the shoes cheap looking. Until I found these gold, sparkling, embellished point ballerinas. They truly are a shoe masterpiece, and I was pleasantly surprised by the shoe, the design and the effort really opened my eyes to the talent of the store. 

The shoes look great with almost everything, they add glamour to a pair of skinny jeans and they are the perfect finishing touch for any outfit. 

When I purchased them they were reduced at £24.99 and now I have found they're £19.99. How can such a beautiful shoe be so affordable? They do them in three colours; gold, red and black.

Want my advice, run out and buy them, then feel pretty in these gorgeous glamour shoes!


No comments:

Post a Comment