Tuesday 21 October 2014

About.

There are many blogs around nowadays, but rarely are there blogs that showcase a artery of different individuals; bloggers, designers, stylists.

I created this blog to flaunt all of the hidden talent. Yes, I have my own style and my own views on fashion, but that great thing about style is that it can be adapted to suit every individual person, no two people are the same, even if we follow the crowd, the chances of the same outfit making two people feel the same is slim.

The great thing about the Internet is the power to reach almost everyone, from almost everywhere. I want a catalogue of new faces, new style from all over the globe. There are no rules on my blog, some fashion may be mainstream, some may be completely cutting edge, either way I think it deserves to be praised rather than criticized.

So welcome to my blog, I am here simple to appreciate and admire your style.

Danielle x

No comments:

Post a Comment